Today I'd like to share with you part two of my two-part reveal for 2Crafty's blog.
This project I'd like to share is a canvas that I created for my daughter's bedroom...
I call it "Puppy Love". :) I really enjoy working with canvases. They are super fun! I've been inspired by the colours in my daughter's room and it now hangs proudly on the wall and it looks lovely (if I do say so myself!). And she loves it!
So for my canvas, I have incorporated the following 2Crafty products;
1. Adornment Set 3 - This pack contains four intricate corners and I've adhered one onto each corner of the canvas, painting them to match the background - adding a delicate texture.
2. Albert Square Frame - This has been painted with a mixture of pink and white acrylic paint, giving a nice tonal effect. I've adhered the frame sideways for a different, wider look.
3. Birdcage 4 - This cute set comes with bird and cage. I have painted the cage with black acrylic paint, and once dry, I've highlighted sections with a white gel pen to give a shiny illusion. I cut to size some coordinating patterned paper and adhered it to the back of the cage. The bird has been painted with gesso, followed by a couple of coats of gold liquid ink. The addition of FWAB pearls, a zipper and ribbon with bow add to the charm of this cute set. :)
Lastly I have a layout that I created recently using a sketch over at "My Creative Sketches", which you may of already seen posted here on my blog...
My layout is called "This is the Life" and I've used the following "beachy" 2Crafty chipboard products;
1. Wavy Borders - covered in gesso and dry brushed with blue heavy medium acrylic paint. Topped off with FWAB.
2. Weather Bits - two clouds inked in Tim Holtz Tea Stain Distress Ink.
3. Seashells - two seashells lightly inked using the above mentioned distress ink, stacked on top of one another and topped off with a glass bottle filled with beach sand.
4. Seagulls - three gulls lightly painted with texture paste, adhered amongst twine loops for extra movement.
Thank you so very much for stopping by!
Have a great day!