- Corner Sign Post - this has been used at the top left corner of my layout, almost like an elaborate photo corner. I have snipped off the sign - I'll use that on another project later - and I've painted the chipboard with a mixture of black and purple acrylic paint, mixing the colours directly onto the product.
- Scary Tree - treated the same as the above, plus I have given the cat yellow glowing eyes with a yellow Uniball gel pen, I've journalled on the sign with a white gel pen and I've added cobwebs and spiders to the background, once the tree was adhered.
- Splats Puddles - I've made my own Scooby Doo goo using these cool shaped splats! I've first painted them in gesso, then I've added lots of green paint with a a paintbrush - "chunky-style". It didn't take long to dry either... spooky! ;)
- I've also added a couple of drops from the Weather Bits pack.
- Funky Font - Upper Case - How perfect was this font for this project? I've painted the letters with red acrylic paint twice, then I've applied Dimensional Magic, then finally once completely dry, I've doodled around the edges with a black fine-tipped paint pen, topping of the "O" with an eyeball... Lol!
- Wavy Borders* - So this is what I used as my mask. I have used up almost all the wave positives, so I am left with a 12"x12" sheet of wavy border negatives. What's a girl to do, but use this as a thrifty (yet totally awesome) mask? I love the effect it gave! I wanted to get a similar look to the effect on the photo, and because the negative sheet isn't fixed on all four sides (in fact it is only fixed on one side) I was able to manipulate the "waves" just the way I wanted!
Scared yet?! ;)
To see more, please click here!
Thanks for stopping by! :D