20.11.13

A quick post today...

Hey everyone!  I've been very busy scrapping and creating for my store but I've nothing yet to actually share here on my blog, so I thought I'd share these images sent to me by Ellen, the editor of Scrapbook Creations magazine.   

Photography by Scrapbook Creations/Amanda Reddicliffe 


Issue number 102 is out now and I've just picked up a copy myself.

I have a "Special Layout" feature in there and here's a sneak...


This is on page 7 and I've got a project feature in here too...


This feature is entitled "Washi Tape Backgrounds" and it's on page 34 - 35.

And to my surprise, there is a little article on my blog on page 11.  The article is called "In the Blogosphere" and my blog has been selected along with 5 others to be spotlighted this month!  Cool!

Plus there's a little picture of an upcoming layout on the last page (130) in the "In Our Next Issue" section.

I'll be back very soon with some new stuff I promise!  Until then, here's a card and some embellishments that I've made for my store, by Chantal Vandenberg








and some pink Sunbeam Sweeties!  Which are also available in lots of different colour ways. :)

Have a great day!!!

Cheers,
Chantal.
xo


Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. Congrats on your PUB stint Chantal!!! Woohooo .... so well deserved!....

    Loving your card ...and those embellishments are so cute!!!!

    Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,well deserved:D:D

    Lovely and cute card and I love your embellishments:D:D

    Wish you a lovely day:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pages and card----- and thanks for visiting my blog and leave a comment
    Have a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on all your publications, your DD looks so proud!! love that card and your felt embellies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little sneaks, they look fab! Makes me want to sub more regularly! Those felt creations are super cute and that card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publications!!! I was flipping through my issue of SC today & saw your amazing layouts!! I love the Covergirl one!! Your work is always so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge CONGRATS on the pubs!!! That is AWESOME!!!! I love love love the card!!!! And loving the new store goodies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the publications! I've never come across this magazine. Love the wood veneer banner on the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your pub!!! That is soooo cool. Need to look this mag up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big congrats to you on your publication! Such a pretty card and embellies for your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your publications! Lots of cute things for your shop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable embellishments and wonderful layouts (from what I can see). Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the publication and your blog being showcased. That is big.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - congrats on the publications ! And fabulous peeks! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful collection of fun projects! Congrats! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh yes....I have seen the magazine! Congrats on being featured.
    Those embellishments are soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the publication...love that retro card...and the embellies are really sweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw your layouts in the mag - go you! You've been a busy little Vegemite! Love the card - it's adorable. Am still getting around to ordering some embellies - just gotta get some other things out of the way first.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! What a wonderful thing to be featured twice there! Love the baby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on being published again Chantal, will have to get this one it looks fabulous!!! Love the card too and your little embellies are so cute!!! ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D