25.11.13

Part 2 of my November 2Crafty Projects! :)

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the second instalment on my blog for my November 2Crafty Projects.

Want to see the full reveal?  Please check out 2Crafty's blog here. ***  

My next project to share is a set of three Christmas Easel Cards


Each card has three 2Crafty products on them...


This cute little boy and his dog card uses a flourish from the Flourish Adornment Set - 4, coloured with a black Sharpie pen and covered with black glitter glue for sparkle!

I've also used a chevron from the generous Chevron Bits set.  This has been painted with gold paint and topped with gold glitter glue.

I've left the border at the top raw - it's from the Mixed Border Strips pack.  I've used the same border (cut in half - exactly!) but this time it's been treated the same as the aforementioned flourish on the first card.


I've also used half a French Lace Border on this card and the other half has been used on the below card.  Both have been left raw, as I like to do this to kind of "neutralise" and "ground" bright, bold colours. :)

I've used three quarters of a View Finder Reel on this card and the other quarter has been used below...


See?  In the bottom left corner.  :)  This reel was painted in red acrylic paint a couple of times and glossed over with dimensional magic.

And I've used another flourish from the Flourish Adornment Set - 4

Now for my final project, I've another layout.  This one is not Christmassy, but festive and happy nonetheless!

This layout is based on the latest sketch and theme at Once Upon A… Sketch and it's called "My Happy Place"…


For this theme I picked one of my fave photos of us at Warner Bros Movie World - meeting Bugs and his Mrs!

Movie World without a doubt is my most favourite place to visit.  I love the rides, the atmosphere and everything!


I have used the funky Happy - Loopy Font for part of my title.  I have painted the chipboard with black acrylic paint and run over the top with black glitter glue - which is the same treatment that I've given the large outer Sun. :)

The Tiny Film StripsSmall Film StripsChevron Bits, sun from the Weather Bits pack and Smiley Face have all been painted with gold acrylic paint twice, then covered lightly with glitter glue.


I left one film strip "empty" on the left and right sides, and I've filled the other three film strips with tiny pieces of co-ordinating patterned paper. :)


Well I hope you have enjoyed my projects for this month!

Have an awesome 2Crafty day!! ;D

Cheers,
Chantal
xo

Follow on Bloglovin

37 comments:

  1. How fun and colorful!! They're sure to make everyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the vintage tags!! Off to see your post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so pretty I love all the felt products you used. Gorgeous easel cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh n colorful post ! loved the cards n LO ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are gorgeous! Love the turquise and red together!
    Have a wonderful new week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning work my friend ... love your funky whimsical style x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are THE cutest...& your happy place looks fabulous...looove the felt:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chantal your cards are as bright and happy as your layouts, they look fabulous. I love the detail of all the added extras on your layout especially the film strips, they're a fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your bright and Cheery Christmas cards!!! And what a stunning LO.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so, so sweet! Your cards are just precious and what a fun lo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome.. you create such bright and happy cards and layouts.. never cease to amaze me.. love your layout.. so much to see.. your eye for details and putting things in just the right spot is fabulous!! have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your adorable cards! And your layout is fabulous! All the embellishments are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness. You sure know how to work these products. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations.........the cards are adorable, love your fun layout. Loving the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the 3 cards! And the LO is so beautiful
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chantal your cards are so cute, love the colours and the details...awesome page,too! wonderful delightful embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh those cards are just so adorable! Cute images! Fabulous page As well Chantal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cards Chantal, they are so bright and cheerful!! The layout is fabulous too!! So love your style!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are simply amazing, your cards are gorgeous and that layout is simply fab! You have such a unique and wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those cards are just stunning,gorgoeus colours and the image are so cute:D:D:D
    Fab Layout with so many lovely details on.

    Amazing work:D:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are so soooo cute Chantal. And your layouts have the most amazing colors of anyone's I've seen. Always makes me happy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your projects are always so fun, so happy and so colorful! Love the felt clouds as a frame on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow.. I just love what you scrap, you make me smile ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chantal, I click on your blog and I catch my breath as all that gorgeous colour pops up! Love the cards and the layout is stunning. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab post as always Chantal. Love it. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your style, so retro and bright. Love the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the look of the stickers being backed and outlined with patterned paper, gives such a fun retro look to the already-vintage images! And I ADORE the super-happy, extra-bright look of the layout. It has such an awesome happy Kawaii vibe to it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these fabulous projects! That layout is so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous as always Chantal.....adore your cards, and love the bright colours, fab photo and the chippie on your layout.... Wonderful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling cards! I love the vintage images and the chipboard pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those retro images are so cute, wonderful cards and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOWZERS!! your 3 cards & layout are SENSATIONAL...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your fun and festive cards...and a beautiful page for the OUAS too! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D