8.11.13

Some cute cards to share today :)

Hi everyone!

Today I'd like to share some cards that I made for my store.

I've used OA's Midway collection and some of my Cartoon Cuties felt embellishments…


This card has been topped with a Monster Cutie with in turn has been topped with a moustache sticker.  Plus I've also got a Fuzzy Cloud there too, which is available in a grab back in a lovely kawaii colour palette. :)


A set of three cards here, great for a variety of occasions. :)

I've used a Buoyant Balloon on the far right one.  I love big polka-dots!


And a closie of the left card, all cards come with a bright envelope and are packaged in a clear cell bag.

I'm really enjoying card making, especially when I'm using my felt embellishments.  They give a really funky, finished 3D look with a cuteness that I don't think I could replicate in paper.  Felties are my friend. :)  I think because everything else is paper, the felt really stands out and pops!  That makes sense doesn't it?

Okay, that's all from me for now, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
Chantal :D

Follow on Bloglovin

37 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! These are sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how tooo stinkin cute are they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those cards are too cute...and your embellishments are just so YOU!!!! gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute Chantal :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute are these cards, your embellies look great on the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo totally CUTE.....they look fab & funky & I hope the shop's going well:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are super cute........love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are too cute Chantal! Love them all... Enjoy your weekend... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your cards are so cute and they look happy too.. they really would brighten up anyones days!! I hope your weekend is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! These cards are so cute - really make me smile!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE these cards!!! They are so fun and colourful and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! So fun! So colorful! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are soooooooooooooooooo sweet! So upbeat and fun! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I love that little purple monster!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup!! Thay are really cute. These would brighten ANY day ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh! This is just the cutest Card's

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable Chantal, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute Chantal. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and adorable. I love to see your handmade felt products on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!!your card are amazing:D:DFabulous design and fun colours and details:D:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! I especially love the one eyed guys!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The fealties are really cute! I love how you have used the OA too - I've been deliberating trying to buy a Santa Sack tomorrow and I think my mind is now made up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are absolutely adorable, Chantal! I love how you used your cute embellies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are just ADORABLE! And great mix of PP!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, these cards are super adorable!!! Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the midway with those fuzzy guys! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute! Your felt embellies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your cards are so cute ... love them!! So bright and cheerful they would bring a smile to anyone's face!! Gorgeous!! oxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D