29.3.14

My March 2Crafty post is now LIVE! :D

Hello everyone!  Over on the 2Crafty blog I have a whopping three brand new, never before seen layouts to share with you - including a double!  Yay!
All three layouts showcase not only yummy 2Crafty chippies, but also cute goodies from byChantalVandenberg and everything else is from super current kits put together by Jenni Bowlin Studios!
Here's a few sneaky peaks… :)


plus...


and...


and then...


plus… 


last but not least… :)


and...


I'd love you to visit me over at 2Crafty today HERE and leave some love!  And if you do - thank you so much!  I love reading all your wonderful comments - you guys are so awesome!

Until next time, have a great day!! :D

Cheers,
Chantal
xo

Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments:

  1. Amazing previews of what we all know to be fabulous creations Chantal! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i cant wait to see it all. Have a nice weeken ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno how you're managing to do it all ATM......you're a amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin' off over there now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC blogpost Chantal.
    I Love your work.
    So fun, so bright, so inspiring, so you.
    thank you for your comments on my blog.
    They always bring a smile to my face and they are so very appreciated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO`s, wonderful colours and papers. I love the embellishments and great titles! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layouts Chantal! Left you some love over at 2Crafty.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you tease us..... Off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneak peeks ... off to have a closer look!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. beyond gorgeous, always so much fun packed into your work Chantal, hope you are well xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOSSA CHANTAL, DEVEM SER LINDOS MESMO, ASSIM COMO TUDO QUE VC FAZ ,CRIATIVO E DIFERENTE, UM BEIJÃO!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, these peeks look fabulous! Off to see the full layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love admiring your stunning layouts, they are so packed full of fun x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, wow! Super cute. Fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous ...bright and happy sneaks! Scooting over to see! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful and colorful page Chantal!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to take a peak!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! It's making me feel bad though. I keep telling myself to put together a scrapbook of all my daughter's grand moments. Hasn't happened yet. Just a blank book in a bag with a pile of photos on top. I'll have to keep visiting your blog to get some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! :D